Thursday, June 1, 2023

Week 3 MBA 6101 - AI Travel Planner

 Everyone loves to travel, am I right? I mean there is an entire world out there to experience and not enough time to do it. The most hectic part of traveling is planning out the trip. The use of multiple different sites to identify the best places to see, eat, have a night out, and rent a place to stay can be tiring. But with the help of AI travel planners, it can make our lives a little bit easier in planning a trip. 

All I did was search "AI Travel planner" in Google and it provided me with multiple different links for AI sites that will easily create an itinerary based on where I am traveling to. 

Make Use Of website identified 5 travel planning AI that came to good use. I tried out some mentioned below.

1. Roam Around

2. iplan.ai








For whichever site you use, you must input where you are planning to travel to and answer one or more questions to get the best itinerary. These are wonderful tools for travelers. Being a first-time user, I had a fun time using the AI tools provided. It was quite easy, it took a few seconds to give me a three full-day layout of places to see, restaurants to eat, and other places. 

The ease of using the tools is amazing. I recommend travelers use these to make their lives easier when it comes to planning for trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 8 # 2 MBA 6101 - AI and Biometrics: Identity Verification

Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming the way we verify our identities. Biometrics, which is the use of physical or behaviora...