Thursday, May 25, 2023

Week 2 #2 MBA 6101 - Tools to Success

 It might be time to start if this is your first time using an AI tool. I was in the same boat as many others who had never used an AI tool. But after being in the Advanced Marketing course at Benedictine University, I was able to get a better understanding of AI tools and how we can use them to help make our lives easier. 

AI tools would benefit students. Adobe, Grammarly, Bing, ChatGPT, QuillBot and so many others are a significant help in drafting papers, emailing, doing projects, creating presentations, etc. 

https://ditchthattextbook.com/ai-tools/

From personal experience, I use Grammarly to help with grammar, punctuation, rephrasing, spelling, and more. It has helped me a lot during paper writing. I have also used SlidesAI.io with Google Slides to help add some appealing visuals to my slides. Speechify is also a helpful tool, allowing me to change any text into speech, making reading textbooks so much easier and faster. 

Another great tool would be QuillBot because of its crazy paraphrasing skills, PowerPoint Speaker Coach from Microsoft is a great tool for individuals like me who struggle with public speaking. It helps to evaluate your speech and provides suggestions based on your rehearsals. 

They are super easy to use with great instructions, offer free trials as well as memberships (if you'd like to purchase them), and are so convenient!

These tools have been extremely helpful to me, and I know they can be helpful to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 8 # 2 MBA 6101 - AI and Biometrics: Identity Verification

Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming the way we verify our identities. Biometrics, which is the use of physical or behaviora...